Re: Translations for schema.org?

Hi all

I'm very interested in this topic although I am not currently working
full time with vocabularies but I have kept an eye in this world for a
long time and translations are always a good approach for getting to
know new technologies.

There is something I don't know if I understand properly, Dan. When you
say "definitions" you mean "rdfs:comment"?

In the work I did with some vocabularies [1] at OEG-UPM [2] I
translated it to xml:lang="es" for a broader understanding of the
vocabularies. For instance, if I needed to use the dataproperty
"schema.org/datePosted" [3], I translated it to Spanish:

    <!-- http://schema.org/datePosted -->

<owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:about="http://schema.org/datePosted">
<rdfs:domain
rdf:resource="http://vocab.ciudadesabiertas.es/def/transporte/trafico#Incidencia"/

<rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime"/>
<rdfs:comment xml:lang="es">La fecha y hora de publicación de una
incidencia (en formato fecha ISO 8601)</rdfs:comment>
<rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">The end date and time of the incidence (in
ISO 8601 date format).</rdfs:comment>
<rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="http://schema.org/"/>
<rdfs:label xml:lang="es">fecha de publicación de
incidencia</rdfs:label>
<rdfs:label xml:lang="en">posted incidence date</rdfs:label>
</owl:DatatypeProperty>

Do you think it can be considered a good starting point?

All the best!

1. https://ciudadesabiertas.es/ and https://www.snap-project.eu/
2.https://oeg.fi.upm.es//
3. https://schema.org/datePosted