Re: Schema.org v12 release candidate (target ~2021-03-08)

Thanks all for reviewing, and to everyone who contributed. Release 12 is
now published on Schema.org with today's date.

For the next release I think we should target a publication approximately 6
weeks out from today rather than our usual (recent theoretical ideal of) 1
month, to give us sufficient time to talk here and on Github about
priorities. I've heard folks advocate for a few issues, but I'll start a
dedicated thread and issue. As always we should aim for a balance between
forward looking improvements where changes are driven by consuming
applications, alongside caretaking, curation and usability work on our
existing materials.

Dan