Housekeeping update

(it seems edits to the W3C-hosted blog get announced to this email list, so
sharing this for context)

hi folks

I am doing a bit of housekeeping (amongst other things) to wire up
Schema.org's various online presences. Currently we have a blogger blog at
blog.schema.org, as well as a wordpress-powered blog at W3C because it
comes as standard for all community groups.

I've also created a "pinned post" in the latter system with links to some
of the pages that W3C doesn't automatically reference.

As mentioned recently I have also requested an additional mailing list for
us here, for more technical developer discussion. There are a subset of us
with deep technical interest in graph databases, schema languages, parser
APIs, knowledge graph exchange and so on, and I want to make sure that
increasing collaboration on those topics doesn't make people with other
interests and expertise feel unwelcome. Schema.org is an unusual project in
that it is fundamentally about describing things, whilst simultaneously
having various very technical aspects. As we move into our second decade I
am taking extra care to put some time into improving people's experience as
they encounter this strange and multi-faceted project, to orient themselves
and to understand the different avenues available for collaboration and
discussion...

cheers,

Dan