Re: Schema.org v12 release candidate (target ~2021-03-08)

Hi Dan,

One of the changes described as "Add Episode as an expected value for
duration type." Not sure if this is intended. Maybe something like
"Make duration property available on Episode type" is better?

Greetings
Umut

--
Umutcan Simsek, MSc