Re: Best Practices? An array of "description" properties to break up long text?

I am not aware of any products/services/tools that consume schema.org data
which would do what you're hoping for here. To add to Omar's point, there
is no intrinsic order to the properties, so once they're parsed by
computer, you don't know which bits of text come first.

Dan