Re: Supported Rich Results types

Hello Martynas,

You're correct when thinking that only the types listed in Google's Search
Gallery <https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/search-gallery> are
supported with Google's Rich Results Test
<https://search.google.com/test/rich-results>.

However, you can test your schema with Google's Structured Data Testing tool
<https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/> to test for
schema that does not produce rich results at the present time. If you
insert your code in this tool, you'll notice there are 5 errors and 4
warnings.

Please let me know if there's any other way I can help.

Best regards,
Bill Neto
https://www.linkedin.com/in/billneto/