Re: Startdate for courses

Hi, sounds like you are creating schema:Courses with no specific
schema:CourseInstance, which is fine--that's one of the reasons Course
and CourseInstance are separate. schema.Course doesn't have a start
date, so no issue there. You could create a schema:Offer for the Course
and use properties there to indicate that it is available (which is kind
of implied by there being an offer) but I don't think there is anything
specific to "on demand". If you do want to create a course instance (say
to specify the courseMode or attendanceMode) you could use the
schema:eventSchedule to specify a Schedule with a description that says
what you suggest.

Hope this helps, Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.