Re: change in site behavior

We expect to replace the HTTP content negotiation with the use of a Link
header as specified in the latest JSON-LD specs

 i.e.

Link: </docs/jsonldcontext.jsonld
<https://schema.org/docs/jsonldcontext.jsonld>>; rel="alternate";
type="application/ld+json"

...with a corresponding to CORS too

I'm told there are at least 5 JSON-LD implementations that pass the test
for this feature, see
https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/tests/remote-doc-manifest#tla03

Dan