Re: Validating Meta itemprop attribute

Sounds like you have not described the thing that the 'url' is a property
of.

Checkout the Microdata example here <https://schema.org/LocalBusiness#eg-4> for
an example of how it should be constructed.

Note: In the example the url property is declared in an <a> tag, but it
could be declared in a <meta> if required.

~Richard.
Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com