Re: Need help to get unsubscribed

Ok, thanks for the info, but it doesn't help me to (successful)
unsubscribe...
Who does manage this email list and can manually unsubscribe
archinf@archinform.de / sascha@archinform.de?

Sorry, but I'm not not able to deal with this ancient mailing list system
:(

Sincerely, Sascha

Am Fr., 12. Juni 2020 um 13:03 Uhr schrieb Phil Archer <phil.archer@gs1.org

--