Re: Need help to get unsubscribed

Ok, I tried that. archinf@archinform.de is unknown there, but I tried it
with my old email sascha@archinform.de. This address is known and I
requested a new password. I was able to log in and clicked on the "Leave
list" button, but on clicking this button an username & password is another
time requested. Tried my credentials, but they don't work :(

because this account isn't available anymore (it's now just an alias for
archinf@archinform.de)

What doing now?

Sincerely, Sascha

--