Re: Contributing to examples on schema.org

Hello All. As well as the examples provided for terms on the schema.org,
there is also a community wiki (championed by Thad Guidry a couple of
years ago) which might be worth further development. I think it is
probably suited to more complex worked examples around a use case,
working through various options, to complement what is on the main site.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.