Re: Schema.org version 6.0 release draft for review

From: Eyas Sharaiha <eyas@google.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:51:43 -0500
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Is it possible for https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/2443 to be
merged before this release is published?

I commented on there, but it seems like some of the enum rationalizations
break some assumptions that tooling currently makes. I.e. DrugClass is now
an enum value type only (has property (rdf:type sdo:MedicalEnumeration) and
no other rdf:type) but is used as a type name (e.g. sdo:drugClass
sdo:domainIncludes sdo:DrugClass). Previously, any object described by
domainIncludes would be either an rdfs:Class or a DataType.