Re: Semantically-annotated Markdown ?

Howdy Thomas et all,

I've seen this concept being debated to support dynamic contextual
advertising -- a similar concept has existed for awhile for advanced SEO
strategies and the popular wordpress SEO plugin Yoast has a "Yoast SEO
Schema API" @ https://developer.yoast.com/features/schema/api/ - this may
provide a guide (or literally be the tool you can use) to accomplish the
custom markdown/markup.

Yoast wrote a blog post in April of last year about the challenges of
working with Schema.org and why they developed the API (
https://yoast.com/schema-org-is-hard-were-making-it-easy/)

Here's a related StackOverflow thread about parsing JSON in javascript with
Google Tag Manager
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60110616/parse-json-in-javascript-google-tag-manager>
which
can make a good compliment to something like this.

Thanks for everyone's work.

Cheers,
Zach

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 5:22 AM apoliade pop <alain.couillault@apoliade.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do not know to what extent this helps, but in NLP we use annotation
> tools like Brat or Webano. And since you are in France, there is new
> product on the market https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vSH0S6ZkY which I
> can connect you to
>
> Alain
> Le 20/02/2020 à 13:26, Thomas Francart a écrit :
>
> Hello schema.org community
>
> I was recently asked by someone how he could insert semantic markup in
> HTML pages generated from Markdown source files. Does anyone know of a
> Markdown extension, and a markdown processor, capable of inserting either
> JSON-LD, RDFa or Microdata in the generated HTML ?
>
> If this doesn't exist, we should really invent "semantic markdown" ! Ideas
> of such markup could be :
>
> Inline annotation :
> ```
> Tomorrow I am travelling to _Berlin_ {.schema:Place}
> ```
>
> Title annotation :
> ```
> ### European Semantic Web Conference {.schema:Event}
> ```
>
> Entity description :
> ```
> ### Specifications Meeting {.schema:Event}
>
> * Date{.schema:startDate} : 11/10
> * Place{.schema:location} : Our office, Street name, 75014 Paris
> * Meeting participants{.schema:attendee} :
>   * Thomas Francart{.schema:Person}
>   * [Someone Else With a URI](https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q80)
> ```
>
> Best Regards
> Thomas
>
> --
>
> *Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
> Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux
> *connaissances*
> blog : blog.sparna.fr, site : sparna.fr, linkedin :
> fr.linkedin.com/in/thomasfrancart
> tel :  +33 (0)6.71.11.25.97, skype : francartthomas

Zach Edwards
zach@victorymedium.com
512-417-3095
skype: thezedwards