Re: Semantically-annotated Markdown ?

From: Joe Pairman <joepairman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 12:50:47 +0000
To: Thomas Francart <thomas.francart@sparna.fr>
Hi Thomas,

There is a whole group of authoring tools and standards that cover content
that is structured in this general manner, but not much for Markdown yet.

I strongly recommend reading this book, which shows a fairly well
worked-out syntax along the lines of your example, and goes into many other
aspects of structured content besides:
https://www.amazon.com/Structured-Writing-Mark-Baker-ebook/dp/B07PQXKDR7

Best regards,
Joe