Re: New tool for the verification of schema.org annotations - SDO-Check

Hi everyone,

since SDO-Check received a lot of positive feedback from the community
we have decided to make the tool open-source, available at
https://github.com/semantifyit/sdo-check

You can join the open discussion about features, bugs, and improvements
of the tool in the issues-page of the Github repository.

cheers,
Omar H.

Am 2020-11-06 15:57, schrieb Omar:
> Hi folks!
>
> Since the Google Structured Data Testing Tool is going into the
> "deprecated" status, we at semantify.it have been working on an
> alternative for the verification of schema.org annotations: SDO-Check
> https://sdocheck.semantify.it
>
> SDO-Check is a free-to-use web-tool that enables the fast and simple
> verification of schema.org annotations. It allows the input of
> code-snippet or a web-page URL (also handles dynamically loaded
> structured data markup) and shows the verification result through an
> interactive tree-visualization with details about all irregularities
> found.
>
> This tool will help all web developers and SEO people out there to
> ensure that their semantic annotations are in conformance with the
> schema.org vocabulary (the verification happens dynamically with the
> latest schema.org vocabulary file).
>
> We are happy to announce that today we are releasing our tool!
>
> Feel free to test it and give us feedback, since we will actively
> improve SDO-Check and add more features.
>
> cheers,
> Omar H.
>
> ps: You can find more details about the tool here:
> https://semantify.it/sdo-check/

> service.

Omar J. A. Holzknecht, MSc
Semantic Technology Institute Innsbruck