Re: Graph sintax

Hi Ghaulser,

Although that is an excellent question, it isn’t really one that the folks on this list probably worry about much.  I suggest you have a look at the json-ld specification here <https://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/#named-graphs>. In short, people use @graph when they need named graphs or when they are presenting data that doesn’t roll up into a single root.

Hope that helps,
Adam