Re: Current usage of schema:JobPosting

Hello Antoine,

schema.org JobPosting and related terms (and HROpen Standards) are being
used by a project of the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation called Job
Data Exchange
<https://www.uschamberfoundation.org/workforce-development/JDX>. The aim
of the project is to facilitate communication about hiring requirements
to organizations involved in the labour market and between the labour
market and education, training and learning providers, about such things
as jobs available, their required skills, and related educational
outcomes. While it is not a consumer of schema.org JobPosting data in
the way that a search engine is, JDX is fostering infrastructure so that
such services can be built more easily and work better. We have a W3C
Community Group <https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/> where we
are currently discussing schema.org properties for job postings.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.