Re: Schema.org v4 release draft for review

Good afternoon everybody,

I've updated the version of <Schema Generator>
<https://schema.pythonanywhere.com/> to the latest Schema.org release.
This is an open source tool anybody can use for free to generate valid
Schema's to use as a starting point for their web development.

Schema.org contributors can generate valid Schema examples using an
ontology tool <http://polak.es/en/ontology.html> on my website.

Both the <Schema Generator> and the Ontology tool generate valid
JSON-LD, Microdata and RDFa formats.

Contributions are welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Hans Polak