Re: Schema.org v3.5 release candidate for review

Dan, this is great news. But, some questions:

Is the plan to move all the properties of Occupation from pending to
core, or just the Class? (It looks like some but not all properties turn
red)

How do skills <https://webschemas.org/skills> relate to the common
definition of competence (which centers on "knowledge, skills and
abilities")? Dis-aggregating competences into constituent elements could
be tricky.

If https://webschemas.org/experienceRequirements is "Description of
skills and experience needed for the position or Occupation" do the
skills go in two places?

educationRequirements
<https://pending.webschemas.org/educationRequirements> and
qualifications <https://pending.webschemas.org/qualifications> seem very
similar. I get the 'background' vs 'specific qualification' distinction,
but are there many educationRequirements that wouldn't require some form
of qualification as evidence?

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.