Re: Degree Program Property

I would also encourage you to visit the Github for schema.org when
proposing any new entities or properties -- see:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg. Several related discussions have
occurred previously.

There is already a pending 'Credential Awarded' for schema.org, see
https://pending.schema.org/educationalCredentialAwarded that may be
relevant.

I will defer to Phil Barker, who has expertise on this area.