Thad's Retirement (soon-ish)

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:38:03 -0500
To all my online friends and acquaintances,

Since I have just over a year left before I retire at the early age of 50
:) and will begin trickling down my activities in life and online.  I
wanted to extend my warmest thanks to all of you for the memories of
helping foster structured data on the web as I begin a new chapter to help
those with not so deep pockets to connect the dots of structured data
through my continued contributions in OpenRefine, Wikidata, and other open
data initiatives.

Henceforth, I will be unfollowing Schema.org, this mailing list, and its
Github project.

Thanks so much for all your valuable contributions and continued success in
giving Data a beautiful and cozy home that I will revisit often but with
different shoes on.

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/