Re: How to express a Person's height

Thanks for the enthusiastic replies though I'm well aware of how I can
resolve this by changes the values into inches (in this case) - and even
how to do this quick and dirty either via a spreadsheet editor or server
side solutions. I was just curious to know whether by now this exercise
could be completely bypassed altogether because there's something like a
'plus' or 'and' property/operator.

I guess my brain works in strange ways sometimes as I can imagine such a
functionality might be useful to be able to specify terms/properties that
don't exist in any other schema/ontology, eg: a property called
'skinFirmness' (a real life example for a site I'm working on at the
moment) - something which I currently describe as much as possible via the
'sameAs' property:

{
  "@type":"PropertyValue",
  "name":"skinFirmness,
  "sameAs":
  [
    "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin",
    "https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q5259911",
    "http://dbpedia.org/page/Human_skin",
    "https://www.dictionary.com/browse/firmness",
    "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/firmness"
  ],
  "value":
  {
    "@type":"StructuredValue",
    "name":"loose",
    "sameAs":
    [
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excess_skin
      https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q24026721
      http://dbpedia.org/page/Excess_skin
    ]
  }
}

Though I'm highly doubtful that:

"sameAs":
  [
    "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin",
    "https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q5259911",
    "http://dbpedia.org/page/Human_skin",
    "https://www.dictionary.com/browse/firmness",
    "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/firmness"
  ],

will be understood as: Skin firmness.

Like with the height values mentioned earlier, defining 'concatenated'
values such that they're understood properly understood by 'merging' two
terms/values via a 'plus' or 'and' operator (thus making possible to
generate more complex terms/properties).

Now again, my brains walks strange paths sometimes, and I'm not even sure
whether there are any data consumers out there that would be interested in
mining such 'concatenated' property/value sets, I was just wondering
whether such things are even possible.