Re: Schema.org 3.7 - call for quick fixes and other improvements

Ok, 3.7 is published: https://schema.org/docs/releases.html (this doesn't
have all the agreed changes, I'll get the rest queued up for July 1st
v3.8...)

It is dated for June 1st, which fell on this last weekend. Our new "publish
at the start of each month" habit needs a footnote about avoiding weekend
(or friday night) releases.

Thanks all,

Dan