Re: How to store external article identifier?

Hi Abir,

All properties in Schema.org are repeatable so the simple answer to your
question is yes.

If you are storing multiple identifier values, it would make sense to
capture which identifier is which,   If you have not done this before,
checkout the examples that use a PropertyValue type to capture the
identifier (value) and its type (propertyId) - like this:

   1.
   2. "identifier": [
        {
         "@type": "PropertyValue",