Re: Gift property in schema.org

Yeah, this sounds plausible as a modelinf idiom. As ever I'd suggest - in
the absence of other guidance - to lean towards the laziest option.
Schema.org was fundamentally intended to be *easy* for publishers. If some
consuming app asks for gift aspects to be explicitly modelled, that would
be a good reason to put more time into breaking out those details...

Dan