Re: Gift property in schema.org

I would suggest creating an Offer <https://schema.org/Offer> in the same
way as for normal pricing, except provide a zero price, add an explanatory
note in the description property, and gift eligibility criteria if any in
the various eligibility/ineligibility/area based properties.

Not clear what various data consumers will do with this, but this is how
Schema.org can describe it for you.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate