Re: Proposed Subclasses for Thing

Thanks for your suggestion. We are not trying to create a high-fidelity
model of everything, but rather stay focussed on large scale applications
working with data shared online. Can you say a little more about the
applications that motivate these distinctions? It might be that some
tidying beneath /Place could help...

Dan