call for "low hanging fruit" bugfixes and tweaks for 3.6 release

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:22:31 -0700
Cc: "R.V. Guha" <guha@google.com>
As mentioned recently, we are moving to a monthly release cycle.

We have a *lot* of open issues at github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues

Many of those are relatively ad hoc suggestions. Given the scope of this
project, we can't address everyone's ideas for improvement, and it is
important that we do not let the bulk of "why not add a vocab for xyz?"
issues drown out the cases where there is an addressable issue with our
current schemas.

It would be great to have some collaboration here towards identifying any
simple, quick fix bugs/issues and usability, readability improvements we
can aim to fix in v3.6 for a May 1st release. Comments, suggestions
welcomed in this thread, or in
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/2193 over on Github.

Beyond v3.6, we should also remind ourselves that "Schema.org Community
Group" doesn't mean just "group for adding new stuff to Schema.org"; we
also have a substantial corpus of definitions, documentation and examples
that need ongoing attention, integration and curation.

cheers,