Re: content negotiation isn't working

Hi Mark,

I have just tested this, using curl.   Although I did not get the required
output for *all* the accept types you listed I did get the correct output
serialisations for the types listed on the developers page
<https://schema.org/docs/developers.html#conneg>:

   -

   curl  -s -L --header "Accept: application/ld+json" http://schema.org/Book

   -

   curl  -s -L --header "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://schema.org/Book
   -

   curl  -s -L --header "Accept: text/plain" http://schema.org/Book
   -

   curl  -s -L --header "Accept: application/x-turtle"
   http://schema.org/Book
   -

   curl  -s -L --header "Accept: text/csv" http://schema.org/Book

~Richard