Tuition at schools and universities

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 17:58:02 -0500
So I did a quick search to try to find "tuition" or "tuition fee", a new
property exposed in Wikidata now with
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P5894

When I tried our search it came back with 2 Type results... School and
CollegeOrUniversity
as shown here:
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=003736913799082383568:c44bi0_xxek

But when I search our Github repo... the term "tuition" is no where to be
found in Code.

So why is it showing up for those 2 Types ?  Puzzled...

(I wonder if Phil Barker stored some magic easter eggs somehow ?)

Anyways, I need help mapping the new Wikidata property, but it doesn't seem
like we expose "tuition" or "tuition fee" through a direct property but
instead through our standard "makesOffer" -> "Offer" ?

-Thad
+ThadGuidry <https://plus.google.com/+ThadGuidry>