Re: Election News Article Metadata and Schema

This feels closer to IPTC genre code territory, i.e.
http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/genre/

I've asked Brendan Quinn from IPTC -
https://twitter.com/danbri/status/1051886709170827266

Our original News vocabulary was based on their rNews, and I know Thad and
others have been busy integrating IPTC newscodes into Wikidata too - see
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/280#issuecomment-380100700
and nearby.

Dan