Re: dataCommons.org: Data Commons Knowledge Graph (DCKG)

So, dear Guha et ak
are you excluding the possibility of any direct correlation between
size of the graph and utility?
I;d like to see the hypothesis  evaluated either way

Dr Paola Di Maio
Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Representation
Special Issue, Systems MDPI
*Cfp  accepting manuscripts
A bit about me