Re: Please help me!

Hi,

This mailing list is for the discussion about the structure and development
of the Schema.org vocabulary, not how it is implemented and tested by tools
from providers such as Google.  You really need to address such questions
to the support services of those organisations.

Having said that I could not resist taking a quick peek at your problem…..

The message from the SDTT is self explanatory “*Only one aggregateRating
should be marked up*”.  Although not fixed within the Schema.org
vocabulary, the SDTT imposes a restriction of only one *aggregateRating* per
*Product* item.

In the page you have referenced you have two. One starting on line 18406
(immediately following the h1 product title) and one starting at line 18637
(immediately following the h3 ‘Product Reviews’ heading) of the page source.

You need to remove one of these.

Hope this helps!

~Richard.

Richard Wallis