Re: Event or DanceEvent?

Hi Steve,

You can define a ‘thing’ as more than one type:

In JSON-LD:

   1. <script type="application/ld+json">
      2. {
      3.   "@context": "http://schema.org",
      4.   "@type": ["Event","DanceEvent","ChildrensEvent"],
      5.   "name": "The Children’s Dance Experience 2018",

etc….

In RDFa:

   1. <div vocab="http://schema.org/" typeof="Event DanceEvent
      ChildrensEvent">

In Microdata:

   1. <div itemscope itemtype=“http://schema.org/Event">
   1.
      1.     <link itemprop=“additionalType" href="
         http://schema.org/DanceEvent" />
      1.
   1.

   1.     <link itemprop=“additionalType" href="
      http://schema.org/ChildrensEvent" />
   1.

   1.

~Richard.