Re: Schema.org and OWL

Just the fresh pair of experienced eyes I needed! - Thanks @Thomas

@Danbri - not “wasting a lot of time agonising", in simple terms I’m just
[selfishly] trying to get a useful version to load into Protégé and
hopefully helping a few others at the same time.

@Peter thanks for your thoughtful questions.  As you can see from the above
the prime simple objective is to get it visible in Protégé.  Beyond that,
it is to capture the class and property hierarchy of Schema.org including
the multiple domain/ranges of properties defined [In Schema.org] using
domainIncludes & rangeIncludes, in a way that a tool like Protégé can cope
with.  As for ranges, it includes the assumption that properties, in
addition to the defined range(s), also have Text, URL, and Role included in
their range.

Once I’ve done it, I want to add the simple generating code to the Schema
scripts run at release time so that it can be kept up to date.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com