Re: schema for 'Ethics'?

Thad
thanks for your interest-

I am writing a paper which will be publicly available as soon as it is
readable, will post it here- if an articulated argument can make a better
case

Regarding the spurious tags, do a search for 'technology ethics' and you
will see the chaos and impossibility to find anything coherent and
structured.
The usual lack of metadata problems which I am sure I dont have to explain
to the folks I learned this from?

It take a lot of manual labour and cognitive intense task to parse simply
for the purpose of indexing the works

I am working on a knowledge organisation schema  or something to solve this
and will be glad
if this becomes a public effort, since everyone working in this field
needs it. And everyone in AI/tech is working on this from different angles.

Even better if this becomes a collaborative tasks, on this list or elsewhere
since its a lot to take on for one person

--
*A bit about me <https://about.me/paoladimaio>*