Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

Want to make one last proposal if I may. On CampingPitch the issue isn't
British vs American English, the broader issue is that space and time are
infinitely divisible - regions of space and time can be made of smaller and
smaller regions that can be described by the same name. Campsite is the
first time Schema is encountering this phenomenon I believe.

I think the desire is to distinguish the smaller regions one can *rent*:

Campsite

    RentableCampsite

OfficeSpace

    RentableOfficeSpace

ParkingSpace

    RentableParkingSpace

PlayArea

    RentablePlayArea

I would actually prefer to not have CampingPitch at all and use MTEs, but
from reading this thread it seems that approach has its problems.

Does this approach, describing space as rentable, sound plausible to
anybody?

Anthony