Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

In India, “campsite” or “camping site” is used.  Indian descriptions may
refer to a camping pitch as a "tented accommodation", though I'm unclear if
that is used for "self camping" scenarios .  Note that while cabins may be
part of a campground in American English, a cabin in Indian English might
refer to an office.