From: <public-council@w3.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 3:53 PM
Subject: AI KR (Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Representation) Community
Group Launched

With your support, the AI KR (Artificial Intelligence Knowledge
Representation) Community Group has been launched:
  http://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

This group was originally proposed on 2018-07-02
by Paola Di Maio. The following people supported its

 A comprehensive list of resources
 A set of metadata derived from these resources
 A concept map of the domain
 A natural language vocabulary to represent various aspects of AI
 One or more encoding/implementations/ machine language version of the
vocabulary, such as, ChatBot Natural Language Understanding &amp;
Natural Language Generation
 Methods for KR management, especially Natural Language Learning /
Semantic Memory

 WHO SHOULD JOIN:  researchers and practitioners with an interest in
developing AI KR artefacts (ontology, machine learning, markup
languages)

  Editable doc .

Thank you,

W3C Community Development Team