From: Thad Guidry [mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:14 AM
To: Daniel Buchner <Daniel.Buchner@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Subject: Re: New hosted extension for DIF Identity Hub

So in essence, your looking for more ways to describe Closed Data and Actions around Closed Data...versus Open Data (historically where Schema.org has played a role).

Daniel, Have you read through our Actions document yet ? http://schema.org/docs/actions.html<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2Fdocs%2Factions.html&data=04%7C01%7CDaniel.Buchner%40microsoft.com%7C74fe953ab6c14479154708d57a17b3d8%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636549164577687489%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwifQ%3D%3D%7C-1&sdata=6xCRJniFdLSIjN79Mq3a38OSU9iChe40oJrKwY%2F0at8%3D&reserved=0>

-Thad