Re: Additions to Schema.org

Thank you Hans and Richard, I appreciate it.
I just want to highlight something, There are tons of websites out there
that can use PlaceOfWorship <https://schema.org/PlaceOfWorship>, they might
not be aware of structured data or schema.org as of yet.
As for the ethnic group, I don't see Organization
<https://schema.org/Organization> as a good fit, I will do more research
and will let you know if I find any.