Re: QAPage applicable properties @RDF #email #2018

Do we really need to expand the domain of these properties?

The way I see it a single Question could be chained to the page via either
the *'mainEntity'* or *'mainEntityOfPage'* properties. And in case there
are multiple Questions and Answer an ItemList of QorA's could be used and
chained to the page via the properties I just mentioned.

Or am I crazy thinking along these routes?