Re: Data Licensing

Dan,
You are correct, I'm interested in the content from the schema, not the
actual schema. It seems obvious, at least to me, that the website owners
want the data used and redistributed. But OSM takes a conservative approach
to licensing. I was looking for a statement that says something like
"...grants you the right to use and redistribute the data..." when the
schema is lacking a licence property.

Clifford