Re: Proposal to extend the domains of temporal and spatial

I like the idea of improving this and addressing your use case. From a
quick look it seems that we have marked 'spatial' and 'temporal" as
being superseded by the corresponding *Coverage properties. Perhaps
that is a mistake that we made and we should distinguish the different
kinds of relationship that things can have to places/times. Maybe
"spatialCoverage" is better modeled as a specialized subproperty of
"spatial" (and same for temporal(Coverage)) ?

Dan