Re: Proposal – extension for Athletics

From: Aaron Bradley <aaranged@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 11:48:51 -0700
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
I've made the work done by EA to date on eSports available here:

schema.org Vocabulary Development for Competitive Video Gaming ("eSports")
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QMKM-8eZk7Jme6RvEeAV-vLt
BWpg1Uly-0uiwmaVAlc/edit?usp=sharing

Not much there yet in the way of introductory material as I didn't want to
delay sharing this any further.  Also very little work yet on reconciling
this with the other proposal, although in regard to feedback to date I have
adopted a version of Thad's suggested definition for "Prize".

Aaron