Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

Hi Thad,

I am supportive of your proposed amendment to the description of the
*publicAccess
*property*, *and appreciate your view on why it makes sense in this context.

I have discussed it with Felipe in the Tourism group and he is of the same
opinion.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate