Re: Schema addition request

From: Hans Polak <info@polak.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:26:42 +0100
    The point I was trying to make is not specific to search engines.
    It's not, does Google use HealthAndBeautyBusiness? or will Google
    use MedicalSpa? It's broader: does it make sense to create a new
    vocab for every imaginable business, every imaginable building,
    every imaginable service, etc. if services are not looking for that
    level of specificity? I imagine /*LocalBusiness would be good
    enough*/ for a huge number of local businesses, be they book stores,
    hardware stores, bike shops, or groceries.

Specific question: How can you indicate what type of LocalBusiness a
LocalBusiness is? With AdditionalType? How?

By the way, I don't doubt search engines will use semantic
data/schema.org ontology when they encounter it. It seems like a
non-issue to me.

Cheers,
Hans Polak