Re: Schema addition request

I don’t know what thoughts/opinions are on Moz are around these parts, but I’d like to note that this term is included in their local category listings, which would seem to imply that their research indicates it is a category known to at least some search engines.

https://moz.com/local/categories/category/Medical%20Spa

Marijane White, MSLIS
Ontologist Research Associate
Ontology Development Group
Oregon Health & Science University Library

On 2017/03/18, 11:55 AM, "Brian Tremblay" <schema@btrem.com> wrote:

    On 3/17/17 6:13 AM, Thad Guidry wrote:
    > On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 7:59 AM BJM <bryanjm179@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Would like to propose the addition of "MedicalSpa" to the schema
    >> library.
    >
    > +1 for MedicalSpa.  Looks like an industry gap that needs filled

    Really? What is this gap? Are there search engines looking for this
    schema? Are there /any/ tools that would use this new type?

    --
    Brian Tremblay

    --
    Brian Tremblay