Re: Schema addition request

Brian,

If you have just one or more people in the world searching for a term its
called Long Tail.
If there are zero people searching for a term, its called No Tail. :)

I'm a Data Architect by day...so I'd rather just show you the data and
everyone can draw their own conclusions on usefulness or not.
Mind you, the below trending data is just from one search engine, not all,
and not even my applications or yours. :)

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=medical%20spa,day%20spa,medical%20clinc

A gap in my mind is when I see data that shows more than No Tail. i.e.,
there is some usefulness for some folks.
In the data it seems that there is even more usefulness for Day Spa and
Medical Spa, then there is for Medical Clinc.

-Thad